Home Stay is possible in:
- Gaujini (small village about 3 1/2 hours far from Kathmandu by bus)
- Dhampus (1 1/2 hours away from Kathmandu by car, hiking also possible)
Home Stays become more and more popular around the world.
Guests are invited in a private house to live with family members, sharing food and feelings.
Especially in a country like Nepal, with so different culture and lifestyle than that of Europe or other parts of the world, it is a great opportunity to get to know the way of life of the local people.
It is a great chance for people travelling alone, but also for families with children, to show them, that there is another way of living in the world, with different culture, values, religion and food, but which is as good as the own.
Interact with your host family and experience the real Nepali culture.
- meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- drive near the village or guide for hiking there
- everything that is not mentioned in "cost included" sector